Benghazi Used For Gun-running Operation To Muslim Brotherhood | Ambassador Abandoned On Purpose
We have pieced together Benghazi. The Government is guilty.
The attack on the US Consulate compound in Benghazi occurred on the evening of 11 September 2012, the 11th anniversary of the Twin Tower 9/11 attack. It is well known that US Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith, among several others, were killed in the attack.
WIKIPEDIA goes into considerable detail on the political situation in Libya at the time, the fact that the mission was a US intelligence-gathering hub in the area, the fact that additional security was not made available as requested, and the details of the actual attack. However, not much information is available on two important elements:
1) US military rescue resources available (or not available) in the area of operations
2) The US mission in Benghazi was involved in gun-running to ISIS into Syria/Iraq
There are numerous articles and videos on what happened at Benghazi. However, there has not been much explanation as to why the embassy staff were not able to be rescued. Officially, the rescue did not occur because resources were not available close enough to reach the Ambassador in time. However, military records show that resources were, in fact, available.
There can be only one reason why a rescue was not launched. Ambassador Stevens and his staff were allowed to die. Points 1 and 2 are understood across the net, but point 3 ties the events together:
1) They were aware of gun-running to Middle Eastern destinations that resources were available. However, they were a security risk to the White House as the mission extended in time and as local militants became aware of what was going on.
2) It is unlikely the gun-running was a ‘private concern’. There would have had to been high-level approval (i.e. White House) for the operation. This would be a major embarrassment to President Obama if discovered.
3) Exposure of the gun-running operation would in turn expose US / Turkish and other nation’s involvement in the clandestine support of ISIS and other anti-al-Assad rebel groups.
This clandestine (secret) support to ISIS was eventually exposed by the Russians. The Russians, and others including some Western Media outlets, increasingly questioned why the US-led coalition was refusing to destroy oil infrastructure and logistic supply routes that ISIS was using to fund its war effort. Tragically, it was because Turkey, Israel and other nations in the area were the ones dealing in black-market ISIS oil. This ultimately resulted in President Putin deciding to deploy air assets to Syria to assist the Assad regime and attack the oil assets. The rest, as they say, is history.
WATCH: Rand Paul Destroys Hillary Clinton Over Benghazi-Gate During Capitol Hill Press Conference
WATCH: Benghazi Hearing Trey Gowdy -- "I don't give a damn whose careers are ruined!"
WATCH: Treason Exposed! Obama Used Benghazi Attack to Cover Up Arms Shipments to Muslim Brotherhood